What we have done in the past 2 weeks:
- Suffered–and recovered from–a really nasty hand, foot & mouth virus. Definitely don’t recommend getting that one as an adult!
- Had a teensy celebration for Baby Bug’s 2nd birthday, as we were still sick and contagious. We did get to sing happy birthday with some of Recep’s family in Turkey over the internet, so that was really special.
- Got to celebrate Halloween several times–with costume changes! Here they are on Halloween night:
- Spent a sunny Saturday walking around Annapolis, feeding ducks, eating crabcakes and ice cream–not together–and playing on a really fun playground.
- Finally put a handrail on our staircase!